Super-Savvy, Fast-Acting Virtual Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a close-knit, positive-thinking Internet Marketing company that helps small businesses dramatically increase their sales. We recommend and use a number of cutting-edge online techniques for getting projects done fast.
Our company is growing FAST and we're looking for a talented Virtual Assistant to help with our day-to-day research and expansion. This is a paid position where you will be learn world-class Internet-marketing technology, and develop marketable skills that will help advance your career. We are very supportive company who truly values the happiness of the individuals working with us. :)
This position is part-time, working remotely, but it *is* a structured workload. Please only apply if you can dedicate 10 hours per week, throughout the week. Communication is very important to us, so we will want to connect with you every day of the week (not weekends), even if it’s just a brief conversation! If we’re in different time zones, we’ll work out a scheduled time to speak.
If this seems like a good fit, we’ll ask you to review and sign a Position Overview summary, so we’re all on the same page about timing, responsibilities and the resources. We’re a cooperative, friendly group so we simply want to make sure that we can all rely on each other.
This position is for you if:
• You embrace technology with open arms. You are a self-starter and have taught yourself many things over the course of your life. If a manual is nearby and there's a help section, you can master it.
• You LOVE being on the computer and have non-stop, reliable high-speed internet service (you feel withdrawal when you're not connected!)
• You love to write! Your grammar and writing skills are top notch.
• You delight in going over the top to make people happy. You over-deliver.
• You consider yourself a problem solver who doesn't get freaked out with things you don't quite understand… instead you look at it as an opportunity to develop your skill-set even further.
• You are comfortable working in a fast paced and high intensity environment and you aren't afraid to voice your opinion and collaborate with a virtual team.
• You are a wiz at researching on the web and your friends are constantly impressed that you can find almost anything on Google.
• You take your work seriously and are always on time with deadlines.
• Your friends and family use these words to describe you: honest to a fault, hardworking, optimistic, upbeat, sincere, trustworthy, and 10,000% reliable.
• You are detail oriented, love checklists, (especially when you get to cross things off) and are organized.
• You are comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive and other online programs.
If you can "YES" to any of the items below…even better!
• You have experience setting up web, hosting, e-mail accounts, webinars
• You have experience with Google apps (drive, calendar)
• You have worked with internet marketers before
This position is NOT for you if:
• You do not have 10 full hours a week to dedicate to this position
• You are frequently late. Deadlines scare you. You have trouble handing things in on time.
• Time-management is something you struggle with.
• You love marketing but technology freaks you out.
• You're defensive, argumentative, and blame others when things go wrong.
• You consider yourself more of a creative free spirit than an organized, streamlined thinker.
- 5-15 hours per week
- Virtual position – no travel required. However, you will need to own your own computer and have a reliable phone.
- Since it's very important that we work well together, we will be hiring multiple candidates for a paid test task (at a mutually negotiated rate) to assess how we work together
- For spam purposes, please address all postings to Bonnie, and…
- Please also reply with a description of the attached photo.
- We want to hear you talk about yourself! :) Please tell us the top 10 types of projects or tasks that you love and think you do well! Anything goes—we simply want to hear what rock at.
We are look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you soon! :)