Please, read carefully the text below and answer to my questions in a proper way, otherwise your application won't be even reviewed.
I'm a Drupal developer with many years of experience and I'm searching for the strong co-developer who can give me a hand in a really big project that will continue for the next 2-3 moths. Please, look below at the skills I need from you and self-assess yourself next to every skill from 1 till 5 points max.
1. Drush + GIT. We will use git submodule system for development and version control. No core or contribution modules hacks will be allowed.
2. Drupal custom module development: Drupal API, like form, field, database abstraction layer, file and so on + Drupal HOOKS.
3. Drupal back-end experience - you need to be an expert with Drupal back-end, with great understanding of all kinds of configurations, menus, blocks, nodes, user roles, permissions, taxonomy, image styles etc.
4. Drupal theme building - theme functions and templates overriding, front-end development.
5. Good experience with Media, Rules, Views, eCommerce/Ubercart, CTools etc.
It goes without saying that you won't be able to cope with the project without these WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS:
3. HTML5/CSS3, PSD designs slicing
4. REST API experience
Also, please, provide 3 links (not more and not less) to the your latest Drupal 7 web-sites and CLEARLY describe what was the most challenging part about them.