Yummly is building the digital kitchen platform and mapping the food genome…making life better/easier/more fun for everyone who cooks. We are the largest recipe site in the world and aggregate these recipes from the best sources around the web.
We are looking for someone fluent in written English who is tech-savvy, organized, and forward thinking who can troubleshoot site issues and give our users quick responses to a variety of requests.
This is be a part-time to full-time position
Approx. 10-15 hours a week to start
* Look through help tickets in Zendesk and respond to all within 12 hours
* Diagnose customer issues for our website and iphone app
* Set tags accordingly based on issue type
* Send template responses to common issues
* Craft new responses to uncommon issues
* Create and save new template responses to new issues
* Summarize customer feedback each week and send to Yummly product manager
* For new issues, investigate what's going on and find key information from user like browser, operating system, device type etc.
* For other issues where there isn't a clear solution, raise that issue with a Yummly product manager
* Fluent in written English
* Zendesk experience
* Must have access to an iphone (any model)
* Technical skills, with some programming background
* Recipe, ingredient, and nutrition knowledge is a plus
* Demonstrated job stability and online customer service work experience
* Available to work a flexible schedule and respond to tickets 7 days a week
* Be able to work remotely and use your own computer