PSD To WordPress
PSD To WordPress
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We need a theme developed for WordPress based on our design concepts and functionality architechure.
Please read the brief in full. We need Part 1 done no later than the 15th of May. It's a tight deadline but we are also willing to give a bonus for this Part being finished within our time frame. I will be available ANYTIME to answer questions if needed.
Let me say that the final completion date is June 1st. But Part 1 MUST be done no later than May 15th.
We have split the development into 3 parts:
Part 1 - Page Templates and Initial Theme Setup
This part of development needs to be completed by May 15th at 9am EST US. We need the general look and feel from our design concept put in place. Basic Theme Options as well as some of the WordPress page templates in place at this time.
- We will provide the Theme Options code
- We will need additional options added to the theme options for this specific theme
- The general layout and colors need to be in place at this time
- We will need to be able to add pages and start building out content at this time to take a "light" version of the site live on the 15th.
- We need the home page slider working - Slider is configured in Theme Options.
- We need the blog layout content on left and sidebar on right working
- We need the Full Width Page Template working
- We need the Sponsors Bar at the bottom working at this time too. The sponsors will be powered by a custom post type. The sponsor logo will be the featured image of this Post Type.
Part 2 - Finish Theme Options Coding & Custom Post Types
This part of development is to finish coding the Theme Options Panel and custom post types.
- We need a Custom Post Type for "Tickets" each post in this CPT will display a column of information like a Price Table with Title, text information and a button that will link to an outside service for buying tickets.
- We need a custom post type for Events based on our design concept for Activities.
- Add Date count down based on theme design concept to count down the days and time until the festival begins.
- Upload header background image
Part 3 - Final Tweaks and Adjustments & Testing
This part of development is to finish the coding completly of the theme. We will be testing the theme features throughout the development but this final step is make sure that the theme is working properly and that our design has been properly implemented.
1. Custom Post Types must be coded based on the WordPress Codex. No custom post type plugins allowed.
2. Google Font API for fonts - Body Font = Open Sans, Options to set different fonts based on H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and H6 via Theme Options under "Typography"
Part 1 asbsolutley needs to be done no later than the 15th May at 9am EST USA. We are also willing to give a bonus if part one can be done before the May 15th.
The final launch date of this project is June 1st for all three parts
I will upload the design concepts, PSD files and provide access to where the site can be coded out.