Programming Lead for extensive site design & build-out (api, multi-tenant, etc)
This will likely be a long term project - which, if successful - carries a possibility of becoming programming lead for the entire company (stock options, etc).
Looking for an experienced web programmer to be tech lead on a project that will have the following features:
- create api & use api to create web app
-- eventually we will need to use api to create "child" sites
- site will contain sub-domains
-- need ability to also map to custom client domains
- multi-tenant architecture
- user permissioning levels
- payment processing
- admin panel
- wysiwyg editor for admin
- public/open access for "item listings"
I'm open to which technology to write in, currently considering Ruby on Rails or node.js - other options welcome, please offer suggestions and reasons why you are suggesting that particular technology.
Looking for a programmer with the following characteristics:
- ability to effectively communicate task status
- ability to lead a team (if necessary)
- detail oriented, with excellent qa and versioning skills
- ability to suggest features & enhancement to make the product better
I will be working directly with you as the lead UI designer.
Please be in touch with credentials and availability.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Creative Writer for Drafts of Resume