For our Question Bank, we need thousands of MCQs designed on International Relations
The bid is for only 100 MCQs.
You are allowed to re-write already designed MCQ, but you MCQ must be copy escape on performing copyright tests.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW
1. Develop the MCQs strictly in accordance with attached curriculum.
2. A set of MCQs has 100 MCQs, and bid is for 100 MCQs only
3. Develop MCQs using attached Question Template.
4. A page on Question Template has only 1 MCQ, and therefore a set of MCQ has 100 pages.
5. A question is complete when 8 fields on a page in Question Template are filled.
On a page in Question Template, description the fields follows.
6. The Subject Field is for entering main area to which an MCQ belongs. The Topic & Sub-topic are further fields for topic and sub-topic of the main area.
7. MCQ Stem/ Statement must be straight and clear. No ambiguity, spelling, and linguistics errors will be tolerated. You may include diagrams/images in MCQ and Choices.
8. MCQ answer choices must be four or five. Please avoid the use of choices like “None of the above” or “All of the above” unless absolutely necessary. There must be only one correct choice among all.
9. Correct Choice gives the correct answer of statement given above. Please mark the correct choice in the given template.
10. The appropriate Educational Level of the question may also be marked. This question would then be used to assess the students of that educational level only.
Entry Level = MCQ would be asked from candidates having 12/14 years of education.
Exit Level = MCQ would be for those students who have completed their 16 or 18 years of education
Difficulty Index is the difficulty level of the question, may please be marked according to the educational level of the student.
12. Time Index is maximum recommended time to answer the specific question
13. Question Type gives the type of question whether it is Logical, Practical or Conceptual Question.
14. The questions may please be contextualized to the culture of Pakistan; use Ali and Ayesha, not Sam and Sandra, and use Burger not Hot Dogs, etc.
15. If you work on several sets, do not repeat MCQ and Correct Choice. Such questions are generally rejected by the Reviewers.
17. Do not copy MCQs from any website, such MCQs are easily spotted and rejected by the reviewers and the matter is reported to the appropriate authorities.
18. Submit after completing a set of 100 MCQs.