I'm looking for an expert web developer who can build a website for a small niche market. The website will need to accommodate the following relationship between local contractors/employers in our target market:
1. Employer has a need for manual labor and posts a job on our website.
2. Employer will need to complete a template job description and add the amount they are willing to pay.
3. My company/website receives a percent of the allotted pay when the contract employee is hired.
4. Contract employee is able to search for available jobs and potential pay (displayed to show a reduction based on our fee percent).
5. Employees interested in the job posting will be able to type and/or upload their information directly into the website so that we can screen the potential hires.
Our target market and the website will be designed around one industry.
The above 5 items outline a general idea behind the website. There will be a considerable amount of fine tuning. I'm looking for someone with experience who is familiar with this sort of web design/ecommerce. I would like the design to be simple and efficient.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – ISNET World Account Rep