2 projects : psd2html, bootstrap, twig, jquery and microdata skills needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
If the person I'll choose is serious, good and prices ok, we can have a long time partnership for all my other projects.
I need people who can be contacted at every moment on Skype during work hours.
Please read all requirements before quoting.
I have current website but I need some design refresh on it. I use git for this project.
This is tasks needed :
- Transform psd to html5 and adapt it on the existing website with twig template system and based on boostrap with responsive, less is used.
- maybe some jquery scripts will be updated
- add microdata on pages where it's not existing (I think there is only one page like that)
- control microdata on pages where it's existing
After this tasks are done, make this ones :
- remove all elements which are no longer used (css, pictures, etc ...)
- find ways to improve the loading of website with the google page speed requirements
This is the images of the designs which will have to be transform, and under each link the url of current website :
Ville landing :
My account (use this login : elance and password : 123456) :
(layout, on everypage)
two pages are missing, but it's only background image change (for 404 page and home slide)
This one is not existent, we start from nothing.
So I need :
- psd to html5 with bootstrap and responsive.
- Make some jquery effects in order to catch eye, because it's a marketing website.
- make all google page speed requirement
These are 2 pages to be done :