Photoshop/Graphics Designer Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for several talented, hard working individuals that has extensive working experience using photoshop CS6. We are a fast growing ecommerce company that sells sexual wellness, adult toys and lingeries, check out our website at www.leluv.com. Please apply only when you are comfortable working with adult oriented product images and has the working environment which doesn't restrict or restrain you from working with adult content.
Our office is located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA and our office hours is from 8AM to 5PM Arizona Time (UTC -7:00). We have a team of graphics designer in-house and we are looking for few additional graphics guys offshore to be part of the team. We require all team members to follow certain process, procedure and how to's and we require strict compliance with regards to what, where and how digital materials are to be save. We are an agile team and our process, guidelines or policy may change from time to time when needed and we are looking for applicants that is open to new ideas and willing to adopt change.
We mainly create gallery images for our product that will be posted not just to our website but to other market places such as eBay, Amazon and Shopzilla just to name few. We deal with thousands of products and the job could be reapetitive but we are looking for creative and innovative mind to help us enhance either the quality of gallery images or the speed of delivery. We are also looking forward of creating multi media digitial materials for our products and from time to time we are also doing product branding, banners and marketing materials.
Minimum requirements are:
- Experience with Photoshop CS6
- Cropping accurately with no quality loss
- Organizing groups & layers
- Using layer masks & adjustment layers (rather than editing layers directly)
- Accurate color correction i.e. hue/saturation & levels adjustment
- Realistic shading/shadows & perspective ("environment effects")
Qualified applicants must be:
- excellent in written and spoken english
- have formal graphics/design training
- willing to work part time or full anytime from 8AM to 6PM Arizona Time (UTC -7:00).
- has a good internet connection
- has its own realiable and fast computer
- willing to be in skype all the time
- patience and good moral character
Interested applicants please submit you resume and skypeid. We will review all resume and will qualified applicants.