As the Salesforce.com Developer, you will develop software solutions, prepare detailed technical design documentation, and perform technical analysis, code/design reviews and testing on the Salesforce.com platform. The successful candidate must: Be able to work on-site in DC most of the week; 2 to 3 yrs experience developing Salesforce applications; and ideally, already has a Secret clearance or higher. At a minimum, ability to obtain Secret clearance.
• Building out Salesforce applications from a requirements document,
• Working with Customer Service group(s) to document the application to the extent that it can be handed off to the Operations and Maintenance team to deploy to production.
• Perform declarative and programmatic development on the Salesforce.com platform and packaged software based on Force.com. Includes the use of Visualforce, Apex, and APIs (REST, etc).
• Develop software solutions for global deployments and mobile users. Includes knowledge of the globalization and localization features of Force.com and HTML.
• Create detailed technical design documentation from requirements and functional designs. Includes UI design mock-ups, UML and architectural design diagrams.
• Provide data analysis and development for integrations with Salesforce.com using middleware tools
• Participate in design and code reviews and follow best practices, patterns and principles.
• Perform unit testing, integration, and systems testing plus support automated/regression testing.
• Work successfully with distributed development teams.
• Troubleshoot, track and resolve application issues.
• 3+ years HTML
• 3+ years CSS
• 3+ years Java Script (3rd party APIs)
• 2+ years APEX development, 2+ years Force.Com IDE, 2+ years Visual Force.
• 2+ years XML \ WSDL.
• 2+ years Responsive Web Development
• 2+ years Dashboard Development on Force.com
• 2+ years Salesforce Integration with other Salesforce Applications and External systems.
• 1+ year Site Force (Site.com)
• Ability to analyse data and use data tools
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Strong oral, written, and organizational skills
Skills: salesforce.com, design, analysis, apex