CSV to IIF Converter, Software Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- To create a software that converts files exported from Mint.com to an IIF file (for upload to Quickbooks)
Please see this screencast on what I need: http://screencast.com/t/36bMPx4b
1. Fast, Reliable and Efficient
2. Good Communication Skills
3. Strong Work Ethic
1. Mint (www.mint.com)
- This is where the original export will come from. (CSV)
2. Quickbook Import File Interchange Format (IIF) (http://support.quickbooks.intuit.c
- lists how to create an IIF for Quickbooks. Which is what the original file will become.
3. SDK Developer Center: Quickbooks SDK (http://qbsdk.developer.intuit.com/
- the Quickbooks Software Developer Kit
4. ccMint (http://www.creativecodedesign.com/
- ccQuickMint - Import Mint Transactions into QuickBooks
- no longer working
We will be providing a packet of information for the applicants, so you may consider the specs of the project more.