Please DO read the job specification carefully before applying.
Standard coverletters and spam applications will be deleted.
We have a simple, and very clear job specification :
We have a complete jomsocial site on a Amazon EC2 server.
The site is complete as is - and only issue needs to be resolved is the following :
After moving from development server to Amazon EC2 we have a video upload problem:
When uploading videos, they most of the times dissappear, other times they get set in "Waiting videos" - and then it takes up to 1 hour for them to be processed, leaving them in "Waiting videos" or they simply just get deleted.
Videos must be posted immiedieately and announced to wall, as they were on our development server before the move to Amazon EC2.
This is clearly a CRON/FFMPEG/jomsocial setting that is not set up right.
1. It is is VERY important that you know how to solve this.
2. You MUST have experience with AMAZON EC2.
3. You MUST have experience with setting up CRON jobs and FFMPEG.
4. You MUST have experience with multimedia issues in jomsocial.
5. You MUST be jomsocial expert - NOT just joomla.
6. You MUST be able to communicate with us on all working hours and report to us on ANY settings/changes made to server / system.
You must have read and understood the requirements. We will need you to comment on the specific issues mentioned.
If this job is solved fast, efiicient and without error there is a possible long time relationship and workload in ongoing developing for us.
We are a large company with 15 websites to build world wide and we will only accept serious, dedicated applications from senior developers with a clear and good portfolio.
Your portfolio must NOT be containing broken links, projects you have only participated a little in or links to other developing agencies.