Embedded software developer (C/C++)
Estonian based company is looking for talented software development professionals to join their embedded team. Our company has several open remote positions and operating in software development for automotive and telecommunication domains, RTOS, automatic control systems, BMS, fuel-gauge, charging algorithm, boot-loaders and Linux kernel boot-time optimization. During initial term (2-3 months) it is supposed part time work but, as a goal, we are willing to establish strong and long-term relationships with potential candidate(s).
The person(s) which we are looking for will be involved in projects for one of our customers in Sweden and should qualify to the following criteria:
* Experience in C and C++;
* Practical experience in system development for Linux and/or Android platforms;
* Experience in device drivers development for Linux and/or Android;
* Knowledge of ARM v7 architecture;
* Knowledge of GPIO, I2C, RS-232 bus interphases;
* Experience from Agile software development;
* Fluent in English (written and orally);
* Demonstrated innovative and creative problem solving capabilities;
* Highly professional attitude, with the ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules;
* Strong inter-personal and collaborative skills;
* Self-driven and motivated personality, possess independent thinking and demonstrate pro-activeness;
* Effective communicating skills and a good team player who sees success in the team’s success;
* Ability to make long term (more than one month) business trips (Europe);
If the candidate in addition also satisfies to one or more criteria below, it will be a big PLUS.
* Experience in writing bash scripts;
* Knowledge and practical experience of usage Android Java;
* Knowledge the cellular platforms which includes modem, multimedia and wireless connectivity features (i.e. Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, GPS)
If this sounds interesting for you, please apply at this vacancy and you will be invited on interview shortly.