We are seeking an experienced US IT Recruiter.
This position requires proven record and experience in following:
Effective in sourcing, networking, referral generation, relationship building, strong negotiating and closing skills, good understanding and working relationship with tier 1 vendor and clients.
In this key position, the recruiter is responsible for the full-life cycle recruitment process and should be able to hit the ground running, shouldn't be a slow starter. Recruiter exemplifies through performance and behavior.
Skills to have:
• Multi-tasking abilities should be able to work on bench consultants and corp-corp deals simultaneously.
• Should be able to work independent, with minimum supervision.
• Should be able to handle pressure, customer-driven with a high sense of urgency, rather than adhering to standard bank hours.
• Should exhibit good work ethics.
• Dynamic and aggressive, should be self motivated and good sourcing and interviewing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Process driven, hardworking.
• Excellent business acumen.
• Excellent Phone Etiquette.
• Good understanding of software technologies.
Please reply back with why you would be a good fit for this position.