Need Architect to design and draft detailed floor plans and blue prints [ North America Candidates Only ]
This is regarding a 2 story colonial 3800+ sq ft home. Need a qualified architect to work on drafting the home design on the basis of rough floor plans. Need following :
1. Detailed Floor Plan : Detailed floor plans show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned, doors and windows located, and keys are given for cross-section details provided elsewhere in the plans.
2. Exterior Elevations & Front Perspective : In addition to the front exterior, your blueprint set may include drawings of the rear and sides of your house. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. The artist's sketch of the exterior of the house gives you an idea of how the house will look when built and landscaped.
3. House and Detailed Cross-Sections and Foundation Plans : Large-scale views show sections or cutaways of the foundation, interior walls, exterior walls, floors, stairways, and roof details. Additional cross-sections may show important changes in floor, ceiling, or roof heights, or the relationship of one level to another. These sections show exactly how the various parts of the house fit together and are extremely valuable during construction. Also include enlarged wall, floor, and roof construction details.. This sheet shows the foundation layout including concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, sills, beams, bearing walls, and foundation notes. If the home features a basement, the first floor framing details may also be included on this plan. Additional sheets focus on foundation cross-sections and other details.
4. Floor Structural Supports : Floor framing details. Each includes spacing, direction, span, and specifications for floor joists. Beam and window headers, along with necessary details for framing connections, stairways, or dormers are also included.
5. 2D / 3D Rendering of rooms
Prior experience in designing and drafting an single family / residential homes is MUST
US based candidates only. The reason is candidates from other countries may not have local insights and understanding of restrictions.