Looking for a Personal/Administrative Assistant to work for a busy CEO of a growing company. Seeking motivated, self-directed, friendly team player who is able to multitask to start ASAP!
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer telephones
2. Answer directly to the CEO and complete any delegated tasks
3. Computer savvy-working knowledge of Microsoft office program
4. Operate basic office equipment such as fax machine, scanner and other misc office equipment
5. Periodically run errands
Prefer at least one year of office experience or equivalent work/volunteer experience.
HS diploma or GED, BA/BS degree preferred but not required
1. Ability to problem solve
2. Able to understand and follow directions
3. Attention to detail
4. Ability to work independently without direction.
5. Reliable vehicle with up to date insurance
6. Able to pass drug and background check.