C/C++, Python, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, Linux, AWS, OO design, algorithms, machine learning
If you are a C/C++ Developer with experience, please read on!
We are a Stockholm, Sweden based startup with R&D staff in Singapore and Tokyo.
Our products help developers and system admins to deploy and manage high-availability database clusters, and have already been used by over 7000 organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a strong C/C++ Developer to join our APAC team.
What you need for this position:
- Fluent in low level languages (C/C++)
- Experience with frameworks including REST
- Good with databases, including MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Good understanding of clustering and distributed systems
- Comfort with version control and project process (we use Git)
- Comfort with Linux a plus
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Experience in working remotely from home and collaborating with team members located in other countries
- Good written/spoken skills in English
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the design, development, unit and integration testing of server components to manage clustered databases.
- Assist in building new systems every day that extend deep into the cloud and leverage a host of interesting architectures and languages
- Help build a framework to support a variety of web and mobile services
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Fun work environment
- International travel within APAC or Europe
- A chance to work on interesting projects with like minded developers