Network traffic/bandwidth analysis, improvement, and security
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Seeking a Network Specialist with Cisco-certification who's familiar with call center environment of voice (including SIP, Asterisk, Softphone, codecs) and enterprise data networks (including TCP, UDP, IP routing, address translation, access lists, firewalling and other security mechanisms, Ethernet switching, VLAN tagging and trunking, Ethernet prioritization, and IP QoS) to
- Monitor and analyze traffic / bandwidth usage.
- Pinpoint and resolve bottleneck origination
- Setup security limitations
- Develop a network infrastructure design to meet our business needs
- Implement suggested network layout design
- Verify network performance through diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve any network and performance issues
Skills: design, analysis