We are looking for someone with Dental Lab experience to provide technical support to our worldwide clients. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle email requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and creating a ticket.
2. Address client issues with the items, such as quality concerns or delivery dates
3. Respond to emails and phone calls regarding dental cases transmit information to the lab.
We are looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. MANDATORY – Dental Lab Experience, either as a technician or in a support role. If you do not have Dental Lab experience, please do not apply
2. Expert knowledge of dental lab procedures, materials, and techniques. You will be talking to dentists and other laboratories about active cases
3. Perfect English and has a solid command of written English to reply to customers via email
4. Ability to handle calls 9AM to 5PM Monday-Friday US Pacific Time Zone
5. Expert understanding of MS Office products, especially MS EXCEL and WORD
6. Available for the long-term, as in many years
How to apply
To apply, in addition to a cover letter, please include the following:
1. Your experience in the dental industry and, specifically in technical support
2. Your level of expertise in Microsoft Office
3. Your customer support experience
4. Your English background
5. A list of references with telephone numbers of your previous or current dental jobs. These references will be contacted prior to hiring.
About the company
We are a dental laboratory that services clients world wide. This is a permanent long-term job.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Google Adwords SEO PPC