Article Writer Wanted Good Grammar and English Required
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
1. Are you a lover of the written word?
2. Are you able to write an article quickly while still maintaining quality?
3. Can you work under strict deadlines?
4. Are you an excellent communicator (meaning respond to any and all message by no later than 24 hours of them being sent)?
5. Do you work well with others or in a team environment?
6. Are you comfortable using Dropbox or willing to learn?
7. Do you have a strong grasp of the English language and do you read and write English well?
8. Would you categorize yourself as a more creative or technical writer?
9. Are you prepared to write articles for $3.25 (we do not cover Odesk fees) per 500 word article to start with bonuses available and pay increases after 6 months?
10. If I ran your articles through copyscape would they pass (articles will be ran through copyscape and checked for originality)?
11. In your own words please describe to me why you believe that you would be a good part of our team. Please keep it within 400 words but no fewer than 100 words.
12. How soon can you start?
13. How many articles can you complete in a 24 hour period?
14. What is your availability?
15. Will you be able to submit a weekly invoice for work completed during the week?
16. If you have any samples of written work you have completed, feel free to attach with your letter of intent.
17. Is there anything else that you think I should know about you that I have not covered yet?
**PLEASE NOTE- IMPORTANT** Any application that does not answer all questions will not be considered and will be immediately denied. We are looking for more than one writer so if we are interviewing this does not mean that you should still not apply if you are interested in working with our team.
Skills: grammar, english