Powered by oDesk
Recruit Manage My Team Billing Messages yudai1
See all notifications
Community and Forums
Job Postings Post a Job Find Contractors My Saved Contractors
Post a Job
Describe your job
5000 characters left
Skills RequireddesignPlease review the skills we've added.
Add the minimum skills needed to perform this job well
Hourly - Pay by the hour. Verify with the Work Diary.
Fixed Price - Pay by the project. Requires detailed specifications.
Independent - Work with your contractor directly.
Agency - Work through an agency that manages contractors and jobs.
Job Post Visibility
Public - All contractors will be able to see your job and apply to it.
Search Engines - Make your job visible to search engines outside of oDesk.
Invitation-Only - Only contractors you invite will be able to view and apply to your job.
Trust & Safety
Help & Support
© 2003-2013 oDesk Corporation.
Example Job Posting
Joomla Expert for Photo Website
We are looking for a Joomla expert to create a photo website. We need the following functionality implemented:
1. User signup & account creation
a.Should have captcha & other standard features
2. Storage of a portfolio of images, including the ability to select for social viewing
3. Ability to sort on different dimensions, such as event or favorites
4. Ability for users to vote on photos based on Facebook ‘Likes’
5. Admin will need to be able to change entire background for any page
6. Ability to remove pictures from galleries that are offensive
We’re looking for a long-term contractor to develop and maintain this website. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully developed Joomla applications
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Is familiar with photo-sharing websites and their development
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your Joomla experience, including examples of past work
2. Your familiarity with photo-sharing websites and any contributions you’ve made on them
3. The way you would think about working on this project
In addition, please submit examples of photo-sharing and social websites that you think have good features and describe how those features would interact.
About the company
Our company is a US-based photo-sharing website that allows users to vote on photos and win prizes based on weekly competitions.
Skills: design, billing, captcha, facebook