PICSEND v1.0 / 5 days to reply/
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
ios mobile app "PICSEND"
We are hiring a developer to create only the beginning of an application. If this milestone is completed well, there will be more work immediately. The requirements are as follows:
PICSEND app uses iphone's camera function to take a picture and send it to select people based on geo-location by zip code
1. When the user opens the app for the first time- it requires first name, last name, zipcode and email.
2. The information is required and the only option is to select the SUBMIT button
3. This action will take them to a welcome page that will only appear after registering once.
4. ONSCREEN TEXT COMES UP text to be written. perhaps 8-10 lines of text
5. The only action ICON available is GET STARTED
6. This welcome page will only appear after registering once.
7. CAMERA takes a still photo
8. TRASH deletes the photo and reactivates the camera for the next photo and stays in CAMERA MODE
9. SEND button takes us to the send page
SEND delivers The photograph along with geo-location, and pre-created template with written information to the recipients.
(simplicity is key here)
10. we offer a default message relating to THE PHOTO along with the option for the user to modify it.
11. The recipients are automatically selected by ZIPCODE DATABASE based on the users geolocation.
12. Send EmailTo box allows additional email addresses and the ability to load email contacts from the address book.
13. The recipients will receive a single document containing
a. the picture
b. the users name, first and last and email.
c. a geolocation map of the user where photo was sent from
d. the preset or modified letter (line 10)
14. Submissions will be reviewed on the backend and approved by screeners to insure only appropriate material is being sent.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write "I AM BLUE" as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.
For completion of this project, please have this up and running on a development webserver I can access to test its functionality as described