I run a growing custom software development company, and am looking for ongoing programming assistance with a particular project. There will be future work as well on a variety of projects, on an as-needed basis.
You will be very good technically, and be able to work to meet deadlines without any supervision.
You will work from your own home, at whatever hours suit you. I prefer someone based in Sydney. At a minimum, some regular (Aus) work hours will be required for meetings and discussions.
Flexible programming approach - everything may not be programmed the "right" way to do it. The programming priorities are that it achieves the required functionality; is practically error-free; promotes ease of maintenance and robustness; and is completed on time.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the business owner to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Bring any issues to the immediate attention of the owner, including possible mistakes in the specifications
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Independent individuals only should apply - I'm looking to create a hopefully long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
Details for this project are as per attached document:
- Cater for multiple states
- Cater for multiple Sporting Codes
Future work will be:
- process and Audit individual raffle ticket details