Virtual assistant available from 6pm & 10 pm monday-friday & saturday upto 2pm with possiblity of upto 1 hour on sunday.
overtime between 9am & 6pm also (max 4-6 daily o/t) All times quoted are BST timezone (UK )
Must be detailed organised & efficient.
Must be patient & willing to be good listener & persistent.
Must have several years experience as a PA or VA.
- Develop & maintain contact lists, agendas, meeting scheduling, routine communication & co-ordinatination
- Prepare files & maintain file storage & file retrieval systems
- Travel planning & coordination including reservations, itinerary planning, etc.
- Email management, scheduling & calendaring
- Be able to work on tasks & be self-managed
You will be motivated & experienced in VA work
preferable if you work in a team & have access to others with broad range of skills.
*** This position is a long term role ***
** Bonus Potential after 3 months , 6 and 9 months working **
Many varied tasks you & so is ideal someone that will take whatever
Must be flexible an determined to get a job done.
I need someone who can get a lot done with attention to detail.
Experience of UK local specific information eg telephone dialling (how to dial a UK number), local UK Accent in spoken words when dealing on telephone, good with email & writing letters
Must be EXTREMELY WELL ORGANISED
Desirable is experience in legal or with documents/contracts but not essential
Fast PC & Internet connection
Fast thinker & quick typer (or use voice recognition)
To be creative & think spontaneously in challenging environment where you need to think up ideas & implement them learn fast, & speak clear English
Prepared to do overtime as an when is necessary.
VA Must have team around them / Fullback Support
Checking/Auditing whats done , whats left to do..
Advise me with systems if you see gap or something is being poorly done.
Following up on Tasks
Creating Legal Documents/Forms
Writing Instruction Guides
Online Research for Updating Blogs
Managing Tasks Lists
Research on pricing on products online
Able to co-ordinate & manage their own time with excellent time management skill
Outstanding time management
** VA / Calls **
Telephone Person must have excellent grasp of English language, negotiation experience preferred & Clear Spoken English
Ultimately will want person to make outgoing calls & emails & maybe advice how they work with other clients on calling & tracking those calls.
Push out emails to to list & return there calls
Follow up calls with customers
Follow up calls with interested people at events to buy tickets
Call up people in existing network or send txt & see can convert lead into a sale
Phone companies & negotiate terms.
Provide daily report on progress with tasks in email and verbal.
Some basic marketing work list building
Direct Mail/ email campaigns
Efficient Time Management
Consistent & reliable internet
hours will be low at first & higher as I delegate more tasks, this is ultimately a full time position as relationship builds, & business grows
- Experience in managing & organizing documents & schedules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, google calender, google docs, dropbox
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn new skills eg using a wiki
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Attention to detail & ability to prioritize
- A complete odesk profile (or similar site)
- References or & established reputation on Odesk preferred
- Must be prepared to go the extra mile when needed.
1) More than 5 positive feedback's history on odesk or similar site
2) Be prepared to be interviewed by phone
3) Focused & commited to my project
4) Able to write a summary about what they can offer in relation to my project summary
6) Qualification in english or virtual assistance or office skills desirable
After initial period this can turn into long term position estimated duration is 9 months to ongoing.Once person has become productive member of team this can turn into a full time position.The flexbility is there an opportunity to earn overtime.
Admin Assistant, Telephone Handling, Travel Planning, General Office, Email
Skills: management, english, research, marketing, virtual-assistant-skills, travel-arrangements, office-administration