We are a fast-growing tech start-up in Melbourne and we are expanding in a big way this year! If you fit the bill, we want you to be part of our kick-ass team.
You will report directly to and work very closely with our Director of Sales. This is an URGENT requirement for a full-time position and so, if you are already working part/full-time for another client, thanks for your interest but maybe next time.
You must be available for a Skype video interview this week and be ready for IMMEDIATE HIRING. You don't need to be based in the Melbourne area (but it would be fantastic if you do live nearby). Otherwise, if you currently reside in the PHILIPPINES, we will read your application first.
As a key member of our Sales Team, your main tasks will be to:
- Manage key accounts
- Seek/qualify/contact new customers/opportunities to secure new business
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for growth
- Develop sales-related content
- Coordinate with other members of our team to best service customer needs
- B2B sales experience
- Strong sense of customer care, analytical skills
- Impeccable English and ability to craft engaging content
- Basic HTML knowledge with the ability to modify website code/content code. (Website weekend warriors will be perfect for this.)
- Basic Photoshop skills, beautiful aesthetics
- Detective-level Googling ability
VERY IMPORTANT. Key qualities we want in team members:
- You are reliable and trustworthy.
- You possess incredible attention to detail.
- You have the mindset of excellence and want to be part of something big, and contribute to it in an effective way.
- You will be an excellent ORGANIZER and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while still delivering at an excellent standard.
- You are an adept communicator in writing with EXCELLENT English grammar. You will handle email communications and communicate with others external to the business on our behalf including suppliers, contacts and the press.
- YOU MUST possess EXCELLENT proof-reading skills to US English BUSINESS standard.
- You will be CONFIDENT as a person and willing to communicate effectively.
- You will come highly recommended and have excellent track record.
- You will be dedicated to this role as your only client so that you are not distracted with delivering for other clients and conflicting availability.
- You will be required to work 8 hours a day in the Melbourne, Australia time zone.
- You also need to have excellent stable Internet connection so that your phone, Skype, and email are available at all times when you are at work.
We can't wait to get your applications!
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Are you a Ruby on Rails Rockstar?