Architect to design plans for balcony extension and stand-alone Studio.
To draw up plans for a studio and balcony on our residential property. We're on an elevated block and wish to extend the existing balcony on the existing residence. We also wish to demolish the existing garage. Cars will be undercover underneath the new balcony and the existing garage rebuilt into a contemporary Studio, independent of the main dwelling on the block.
This is what we have so far:
- an autoCAD and .dwg file of our block with a feature and level survey
- a PDF floorplan measurements of the existing dwelling
- Photos can be supplied
- Some basic sketches down by us of what we think we would like
- Some photos from brochures that inspire the design features we like
I'd like your help with the following:
- to provide creative suggestions
- to work through our existing ideas
- to draw up Architectural Plans ready for us to take to local Council for building approval which involves Sketch/Design of existing conditions and to prepare documentation for Building Permit.
You are an experienced Architect with expertise in producing technical plans and documentation for Building Permits.
Please advise what else you may need from us to satisfactorily develop architectural plans.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Attractive and contemporary, Wordpress Website needed!