Development of courseware for trainees to learn how to do business and/or make money from various social media platforms.
2 days- 14hrs.
To develop course material (textbook format) and powerpoint presentation slides used for trainers to teach.
Objective of the course:
- Participants should be able to use social media to do business and/or make money.
- Participants already know basic navigation of the computer.
- Participants use Windows or Mac
- Participants do not have in-depth technical knowledge. Content should be simple enough for laymen to understand yet maintain some technicalities to assure participants the technical expertise of the course provider.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others (if necessary and able to cover within the 2 days)
- Why social media?
- Difference of each Social Media. Which social media is best for which type of business.
- Hands-on training for each social media.
- Creating n account, type of account to create, navigating through each media for the essentials in making money.
- Trends and latest developments
- Conversations through social media
- Demographics and Statistics
- Audiences for social media
- Ethics- laws behind social media
- Best Practices
- Case studies
- Success Stories
- Any other information that developer feels is relevant and can value-add.
- Include screenshots of the user interface with each action participants need to take.
Number of pages including diagrams should not go beyond 80 pages.
Hardcopy will include margin, company logo, watermark, page number, content page, legal and relevant pictures that enhance experience, positivity and possibly anchoring. Formatted, easy to read and user-friendly.
All IP rights for the content of the courseware and the powerpoint slides will belong solely to the company.
We may engage again depending on the quality and integrity of the developer for other programmes in the pipelines.