For a development of an Android app that requires knowledge of working with 3rd party JSON API and In App purchases, we need:
- An experienced app develop (please provide links to previous projects. Include link to the app in the Play store if possible)
- Good level of English both for Skype communication and emails (please don't apply if you don't fit this requirement. You will be eliminated at the interview and it will waste both your and our time.
- An understanding of multilingual apps (i18n - ability to work with a translation file for the app + experience with creating Right-to-left applications (such as in Arabic or Hebrew).
We are looking to ship version 1.0 of the app with limited functionality and then work on additional features. Before v1.0 we will need a working beta version to submit to the IRA authorities.
Version 1.0 includes:
- 17 screens
- 2 external processes:1. In app purchase <-> Google 2. Issuing a receipt <-> 3rd party server (JSON API)
- Storage of contact information, receipt data, and URLs of PDF files
- Ability to create plain text emails including links retrieved from the JSON API
What we already have
- Flow chart of screen
- Fully detailed mockup (using Balsamiq mockups system). Previous experience of working with Balsamiq is an advantage
- We expect to have an alpha version without the 2 external processes within 1-2 weeks
- We expect to have a beta version with the receipt issuing ext. process (but without In app purchase) within 3 days after API and its documentation will be made available
- We expect to have a styled version 1 week after our designer will complete the design and send it over in agreed format
- We expect to have a beta version with In app purchase support 1-2 weeks after that
- We expect to have a stable version 1.0 one week after that (bug fixes etc)
- No agencies!
- You are allowed to have a team, but please advise that in your application
- You are NOT allowed to outsource the work
- We don't care about your timezone, but do advise what your timezone is
- Let us know what's your favorite movie
- Source code belongs to us, you are not allowed to share it
- You are expected to use GIT as your source control. We will provide a github repository for you.
- Once the Android version will be up and running, we will create an iOS version too. If you have experience in iOS development, please let us know
- DO NOT SEND US THE SAME APPLICATION TEXT YOU SEND TO EVERYONE ELSE. You WILL be rejected and reported.
Skills: json, english, pdf, design, android-development