CMS Developer to Install and Configure Portal with Web Service Integration
Our requirement is to create public facing "front-end" user interfaces that will be delivered using a standard CMS system such as Joomla, Umbraco, Magento or OrchardCMS.
Initially, the following specific tasks are required:
1) Install latest version of the CMS onto Windows Server 2012 R2 (A server will be provided).
2) Configure simple website with static content based on existing wireframe design document (attached).
3) Add pages to display content based on data obtained via existing web services.
4) Document the steps involved in the installation, setup and configuration of the website including recommendations of any extensions that you would normally install as standard.
Further enhancements may involve the following:
1) A framework to synchronise data between the CMS database and a backend database (e.g. User registration details).
2) Customisation based on user preferences. (e.g. Dashboard layout).
3) Dynamic content based on data obtained from web services.
The solution must allow the standard CMS tools to be used to apply style and additional page formatting.