Stop Motion Video App - Universal iOS iPhone + iPad Application
Ongoing Work For Suitable Applicants - We Are Producing 180 Apps By Jan 2014 And Actively Looking For Developers To Add To Our Team.
★ Excellent English (very important) and communication
★ Thorough, independent bug testing & QA (We expect to receive projects that are as bug-free as possible)
★ Independent, fast worker.
★ Top Notch iOS / objective C programmer, experience with photo editing and video production technology.
★ Honesty & Integrity
Should have all range of devices for testing.
Create a universal iOS app involving stop motion video production, cloning a similar application: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/st
Technologies involved in this app:
* photo taking and editing
* video production from a series of photos
The app will support all device resolutions (iphone / iphone 5 / ipad normal + retina displays).
Free + Pro Targets, with Free version including multiple in-app purchases.
SDKs to integrate: Revmob, Playhaven, Flurry (analytics and ads), MoPub, TapJoy (for advertising app), AskingPoint.
We will provide you with all graphic elements.
We have a maximum budget of $1500 for this application ($1666.66 Including oDesk Fees).
No Upfront Payment - We Will Pay Based on Milestones.
From start of project to submission of free + paid versions to app store should be less than 4 weeks.
You can expect following projects of a similar scope to be based on the same budget.
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED:
1) What devices and OSs do you have for testing?
2) Provide links to apps you have created using similar technologies, especially video production.
3) What experience do you have with photo editing and video production technology?
4) Provide a quote + time estimate, based on the information in this post + cloning the app mentioned above. Only applicants who submit a quote will be considered.
5) Of the SDKs mentioned, are there any you do NOT have experience with?
Thanks! You can also review the attachment for further project details
Applicants who make the next round will be give more details,