I am looking for a wordpress pro who can fix the website compatibility, fix problems with the code and add responsive component to the website.
1. Fix compatibility issues related to ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, safari, chrome, firefox.
Go through the website and check and correct that all fields and functions work properly in all browsers.
2. Fix the current header structure. Fix or replace the menus in the header to work properly in all browsers. Add a search field to the header area. This search field will allow users to search the whole site.
3. Fix resume search results and job search results.
4. Add 11 fields to the resume profile page....fields have to be added to the child theme. Add 2 referral fields to the registration page...add the field to the
child theme.Tie in the functionality with the website and profiles. The referral fields must be displayed in the user profile page.
Re-arrange the fields according to the requested order and change the css style for the resume display page.
5. Fix slow loading time in all browsers..ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, chrome, firefox, safari and make sure that website is fast and has AA rating according to gtmetrix.com and has all issues resolved according to goodle developer analytics.
6. Replace current slider on the home page with a different one that is light weight and works in ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, safari, chrome and firefox.
7. Replace current logo slider on the home page with a different one that is
light weight and works in ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, safari, chrome and firefox.
8. Add tabs to the home page. featured, Latest jobs, indeed jobs, simply hired jobs, linkedin jobs, careerjet jobs. This will be a functionality that will allow jobseekers to search for jobs based on tabs.
9. Add responsive functionality to the website to make sure that the website can be used in devices and display sizes. Responsive functionality should be added to the child theme.
10 Correct errors in the child theme....child theme does not function in the latest version of the parent theme.