Edit Audio Recordings
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have several long recordings of English phrases that we want to break down into single aiff/wav files.
There are 2400 phrases. Each phrase is about 2 seconds long.
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
You would have to:
- make minimal EQ for voices (remove unnecessary low freqs, etc.)
- cut the phrases into 2400 clips.
- trim silence
In the recordings there is a 1-2 seconds pause between each phrase. We recorded with a Shure SM58, with hardly any background noises, so with the right tool it should be quite easy to cut the phrases into clips and export them into smaller files.
You would be expected to treat the following issues using WAVES, Izotope RX, etc:
1. No abrupt beginning or ending of a file, leave at least 0.4 seconds buffer after the phrase.
2. Remove sibilance
3. Remove pop and clicks
4. Remove low and high freq background noise.
5. Make sure the treatment doesn't result in artifacting
6. Check for clipping
7. Make sure all audio has the same perceived level (peak at -6 dB)
A job well done would lead to further engagement, as we have several similar projects planned.