• Lead and manage the creation of tactical social media strategies and programs. Serve as the engagement social medial expert, providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to build audiences, engage audiences and amplify Huntington Learning Center’s reach through social media.
• Work closely with Huntington Marketing team to create and manage social media engagements including serving as a community manager for clients' social spaces (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Pintrest, Twitter, etc.).
• Develop content and editorial plan as well as guide audience interaction and outreach activities to ensure maximum engagement from audience targets.
• Interpret and present social media data to optimize a client’s performance and provide actionable recommendations for continued improvement.
•Develop innovative social media marketing strategies, social media monitoring tools, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Maintain awareness of new social media marketing techniques being used by others, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop completely new techniques.
• Track success of social media marketing programs and organize results and findings into presentations for Huntington team members
. US candidates only.
Skills: marketing, facebook, linkedin, twitter, analysis, writing, research