Filipino PPC Resource / Paid Search / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Adword /Sence
The Paid Search resource is responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay per click), banner advertisements service offerings on multiple channels including Google (Penguin and Panda updates), Bing, Facebook, etc.
Required skills and competencies
The right candidate must have 1-3 years of experience with:
• Google- Microsoft- Yahoo-Facebook Adwords
• Google - Microsoft- Yahoo-Facebook Analytics
• Google – Microsoft- Yahoo-Facebook Analytics and Adwords Certified preferable
• Keyword research tools
• Managing multiple campaigns in multiple industries across multiple locations
• Optimizing the paid campaigns end to end from keywords to landing pages
• Proven ability to create quality web campaigns
• Liaising with all teams and stakeholders
• Reporting, audits and insights to business stakeholders
• Commercially minded with a eye on budget control, ROI and bottom line figures
• Possess critical thinking and analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions
• Able to clearly present business cases in their remit to positively influence business decisions
• Communicates effectively at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure and independently under tight deadlines Knowledge of HTML; CSS; and MS Office
• The PPC specialist will also be expected to know the “language of digital marketing,” eg, organic search, PPC marketing, CTR, CPC, SEM, ROI, keyword density, long-tail keywords, etc
• Keyword Research and Analysis: In-depth knowledge of keyword research, tools, methodologies; includes knowing how to identify the least inexpensive, yet most profitable keywords. The candidate must be able to move into new niches quickly to expand potential keyword lists to drive profitable traffic to the websites.
• Ad Copywriting and Optimization: In-depth knowledge of what makes ads successful. How the performance of ads can be improved including targeting and split testing.
• Landing Page and Website Analysis: Review and analyse events websites and community portals; analytics is employed heavily to identify where improvements can be made and conversions increased
• Creating all PPC content, keyword lists, ad copies, landing pages, conversion definitions etc… Liaising with all team members to make sure campaigns, ads, pages are in line with business objectives and company policy
• Search Engine Guidelines: Keeps abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to run afoul of search engine guidelines
• Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients.
• Write detailed paid search proposals to meet client goals.
• Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
• Facilitate the management and growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met.
• Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to client by documented report and presentations.
• Develop and enhance the process of paid search offerings.
• Provide wire framing and work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective designs for all post-click landing experiences.
• Strong understanding and application of paid search and search engine marketing practices.
• Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.End client large global ecommerce site: www.ebazr.com