Long-Term Work: Senior Rails Developer. Starting Immediately.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're looking for an awesome senior Rails developer to join our team and make an immediate impact. This project is already started, and we need some more help urgently. We are looking for a LONG-TERM partner. If things go well with this project, we would keep you on the team for the long-term (6 months).
***We want someone who can work 10am-6pm, EST (GMT-5). If you cannot do all of those hours, please specify exactly what your working hours are. Please DO NOT apply if you cannot have at least 3 hours overlap with our team.***
Here are the things we want in a candidate:
* Very STRONG knowledge of Ruby programming, across frameworks
* At least 2 years of experience with Rails and it's best practices. (If you don't know what 'Fat Models' means, DO NOT apply!)
* High knowledge of TDD techniques and experience unit testing Rails (RSpec and MiniTest, ideally)
* The ability to write good solid bug-free code without using unnecessary lines and characters. (Understand ruby syntactical sugar)
* A high-bandwidth connection and a good attitude to enable remote pair-programming
This project is going to be super fun for the right person. For someone who is a great fit, this will be a 6 month+ project!! Feel free to check our profile to see our history and seriousness.
Please apply soon. We will be making a decision by 11:59PM EST on TODAY!
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Senior Go Developer