Boonex Dolphin IOS/Android Mobile App Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are seeking a part-time Android Iphone Iphone IOS Developers to develop a social networking Boonex Dolphin Android Market/IOS App Store App
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Works closely with the Manager to develop software solutions based on a given set of requirements.
• Designs, develops, tests and maintains iOS applications for Client.
• Works with project managers and ensures that all project milestones are met.
• Investigates and resolves issues with our applications.
• Works collaboratively with peers and other teams such as QA, PMO and Business Analysis.
• Works closely with external teams for ongoing development.
• Provides technical estimates for development efforts.
• Provides solutions to requirements presented by the Business Analysts.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• 3 -- 5 years experience
• Expert knowledge of Objective-C and Java .
• Thorough understanding of memory management in iOS environments.
• Solid experience with the iOS SDK and Xcode.
• Experience with major frameworks in the Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services, and Core OS layers.
• Prior experience developing production iOS apps.
• Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field and at least 4 years experience or equivalent training.
• Experience with agile software development and SCRUM in particular.
detailed requirement document.
*Remove the sound module from the app
*Create a register page for the app
*Submit the app to the app store
*Enlarge icons for the ipad app
*Place the ad source codes on app.
*Rename the app to hitech.com.uploadyourballs
*Resize the icons so they can fit into the app (About us page)
*Intergrate Janrain signin: http://developers.janrain.com/docu
*Intergrate Facebook, twitter, Google connect signin for our app.
* Direct the users to the website.
Compensation: Payment will be made after the completion of the android/iphone app.
Skills: iphone-sdk, iphone-development, blackberry, qa, management, agile, engineering, science, ipad, facebook, twitter