We require a developer/admin to create an auto installer process for us to install/update a few small applications.
The process will (This will run from the terminal server 2008 R2/2012 Windows Server where the app is installed):
1. Check the application is installed
2. Check the installed version
3. Check a new version is avaiable from the website
4. Ensure nobody is using the application (ie on a terminal server)
5. Download update
6. Put server into install mode
7. Install update
8. Put server into execute mode
9. Send email to us confirming steps taken on which machine (IP & Hostname)
A script is required to perform the above. 1 script per application is required.
Please confirm when you are able to start and also any relevant experience you have.
Good English and on-line communication required.
Please send us a message to find out which applications we require this process for.