Alzheimer's Disease Caregivers Learning Resources
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Project Objective: A comprehensive survey of memory care learning resources readily available to individuals and organizations seeking those resources. The survey will be limited to resources offered by U.S. based sources targeting an English speaking U.S. audience.
Under the umbrella of “memory care”, we include caring for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease, non-Alzheimer’s Dementia, mixed dementia, etc. All forms of non-reversible dementia.
Your research will support the survey report. The report (which I will write) will provide a summary and analysis of the current environment as follows:
• Providers of learning resources and key leaders in the field
• Categories of content offered:
o Descriptive: signs & symptoms, characteristics, etc.
o How to care for those with disease – early, middle and late stage including hospice
o How the caregiver can/should care for themselves
o How to manage paid caregivers in a facility or providing home care
o How to manage an assisted living facility (how to achieve better results)
o How to manage a hospice care facility
• Nature / Format of resources
o Printed materials: books, brochures, PDFs
o Counselors / Coaches
• How resources are marketed and priced
• Prevalence of e-Learning and its projected growth
• Penetration levels of e-Learning among individuals and organizations
• Projected demand of e-Learning based on growth in dementia
I am seeking research assistance because I need to know that I've considered all significant U.S. based sources. I am open to your suggestions/input.
Skills: analysis, research, english