I am looking for a full-time personal (virtual assistant) to help me in my daily work.
I am a teacher and have tons of other things to do administratively as well.
If are looking for a full time job, and have skills in the following task, do apply for the contract:
Creation of worksheets in maths and science
help manage my outsourced project
assist in email and answering phone calls (VOIP)
sort out my collections of various multimedia
accounting of simple cash transaction
managing of facebook posting
assist in other task.
The job is a full time job and I need help from 8am to 5pm mondays to friday, Singapore time. (Singapore time is GMT +8),. (slight modification of the timing is possible, or working for lesser days)
There will be
45 mins lunch break
- and -
2x 15 mins tea break
(lunch time and tea break will be paid as well)
As seen from the amount of task in the above, there won't be much "available time" for other work such as working with another employer during working hours etc.
These are some of the must have criteria i am looking for. When applying for the role, please do mention if you match the criteria:
- Have at least pre-Uni/ high school/diploma (as I would need your help in creating some worksheets)
- competent in Maths and Science (as I would need your help in creating and selecting some worksheets)
- available to work, (please let me know your current employment status)
- proficiency in Gammar - at least 3.5 in oDesk US/UK english grammar test.
These are traits I am hoping for in my personal assistant but not necessary:
- able to read and speak Mandarin (Chinese)
- experienced in writing corporate letter
- able to help answer phone calls even during after office hours (will provide more if you can)
The rate will be $1 USD per hour
Please do apply if you think you can help. Will conduct a skype interview for short listed candidate. You should be able to contribute for a minimum of 6 mths, and let me know 3 weeks in advance should you can't continue.
Thanks and regards
Skills: science, research, voip, facebook, english, grammar