Export model from Revit or Autocad to Unity3D
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1. I have the Autocad and Revit files of a building.
2. I want to export that model in an efficient way to Unity 3D. I want to be able to explore the model from the Unity player on a browser).
3. I want to be able to change the materials in Unity of the parts of the building.
4. I want to be able to use a first person controller to explore the model inside Unity.
5. I'm NOT looking for a realistic render, it's just a virtual tour of a model.
6. I want the model to be on top of a Plane or solid terrain.
The Files I want is the complete Unity project with a Scene with the model on it.
7. The model seems to have some problems as gaps between some polygons and inverted Normals. I would also need to have them corrected.