Business, Product Pricing Analyst
Dear Business Analyst Professional,
My name is Michael, founder of VOOVEO LLC, a creative multimedia production company. We are interested to learn about your knowledge and understanding, experiences, practices, and fees to identify product-line pricing models. We are currently in the website development phase and exploring numerous business analysis services whose work is professional, high-quality, responsive, and low-cost.
The scope of work would include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for determining market value of products
- Review current market and competitive research information collected by us
- Conduct new market and competitive research and analysis
- Provide advisement on potential various product-line pricing models (e.g., general consumer, B2B)
Key skills and experiences required unless otherwise noted:
- MBA (preferred)
- More than five (5) years of experience (required)
- Analytical, strong math
- Knowledge and understanding of general consumer and B2B pricing models
- Professional, creative mind-set and an innovator
- Respects and values timelines, deadlines and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication; we may require many internal conference calls and frequent video conferencing meetings
- Excellent verbal communication; we may require many external customer (general consumer, B2B) interaction via conference calls and/or frequent video conferencing testing activities
- Proficiency in working with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1. Contact information to include: Name, Email, contact phone number
2. Are you able to meet most to all of the above skills above?
3. Best time to be reached by phone
4. Link to your company’s website (if applicable)
5. Example and/or description of your best work to date. For example, a) conducted market analysis, etc.; b) set pricing for new small business product or service, etc.
We’re may retain services for long-term projects that might arise in the future. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Michael McKinney via email with initial interest.
Michael P. McKinney
Founder, Executive Producer/Creative Director
When Capturing the Moment isn't Enough