Human Resources Officer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
LUXE Charters operates in the Small Charter Vehicle Sector in and around Perth, Western Australia
and provides “Professional Chauffeur Services to Private Individuals, Corporate, Event Organisers,
International and Interstate Visitors, Government Organisations and Foreign Diplomats” using its fleet
of modern luxury vehicles and team of experienced drivers.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Human Resources Officer to join the team at Luxe Charters.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of Luxe Corporate International, the HR Officer will provide professional HR services and support to staff and management.
The key responsibilities and duties of this role include:
• Coordinate the administration of the recruitment, on-boarding and induction of all new employees.
• Prepare employment offers and contracts using standard templates and welcome packs.
• Administer and coordinate the company's Induction Program.
• Initiate and monitor of the employee performance and development cycle.
• Develops and provides interpretation of HR Policies, procedures and guidelines to staff and management.
• Manages all Workers Compensation activities (including claims and premiums).
• Keeps up-to-date with OH&S compliance.
• Assists manager with grievance resolutions and performance management issues in line with company policy.
• Undertakes end-to-end payroll process in absence of the Payroll Officer.
• Organises and facilitates training requirements.
• General HR administration and maintenance of employee files.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline.
• A minimum of two (2) years' experience in a similar role.
• Experience developing HR policies and internal work systems.
• Sound understanding of employment legislation and HR practices.
• Ability to quickly build rapport and win trust of key stakeholders (staff, managers, management).
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Well organised and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Transport operations preferred.
• An understanding of Workers Compensation system.
• Previous exposure to Payroll function highly regarded.