Xbox In-Game Topics Guide Writer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
***Please provide samples of guides you've written***
We are looking for a couple of mini guide writers for Xbox games. You must love Xbox, have the ability to identify popular niche topics in games in order to write guides around them, have a gaming background, and a strong knowledge of Xbox games. These guides will be very in-depth and must be text based guides with supporting images added as needed. All guides must unique. No spinning articles or copying and pasting other guides. All work will be checked for uniqueness.
Types of niche mini guides would include such topics as these, in regards to Assassin's Creed 3:
- How to defend Convoys Guide
- Encyclopedia of the common man scanning guide
- Sequence 10 100 percent Sync Guide
- Master Chest Keys Guide
- Fast Money Guide
- Artisans Leveling, Recruit, & Level Up Guide
If you can take Assassins Creed 3 or any other Xbox game and identify these types of things as good topics to write around and post a guide, then we want you. Guides should be produced in a fast and efficient manner. This is very important, which is why having an Xbox background is a necessity. Also, remember these guides are also text based and should be very in-depth.
The typical guide can be as long as 500 to 4,000 words depending on the guide being written. We are looking to hire people who can write how quality guides and again do so fast as these are text based guides. Strong English and a knowledge of posting in vBulletin is required.
In order to avoid random spamming of job threads please post "I Love Xbox" in the first line of your proposal. Love to know you actually took the time to read it. We are looking to pay 1 cent a word or 10 dollars per 1,000 words for this position. This will be an ongoing monthly position.
- Create high-quality content that conveys technical guides in a voice that targets our audience
-Excellent Understanding and love of Xbox Games and ability to identify appropriate niche topics in a game in order to write guides around them.
- Write in-depth text based guides in time efficient manner with keen eye to presentation.
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Primary Skills: Technical Writing
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Very Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of vBulletin
- Experience in writing guides for video games.
- Ability to research & write detailed text guides in fast & efficient manner.
Skills: games, gaming, english, grammar, research