Closed - This job posting has been filled.
The candidate for the Executive Assistant position must be:
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a rapidly growing Company with diverse people and programs.
- Charismatic and has the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast .
- Able to sustain professionalism, flexibility, proactiveness, resourcefulness and efficiency under pressure without sacrificing results.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experienced working with PC and MAC computer environments.
- 3-5 years experience supporting at the Executive Level.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of MS Powerpoint and/or Keynote presentations.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) and MAC Pages, Numbers and Keynote
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, consultants and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of Company’s executive.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents, prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Work closely with the Company’s executive to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to consultants, clients and potential clients.
- To handle other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
Skills: english, management, marketing, office-administration, microsoft-office, mac-os-x, virtual-assistant-skills, travel-arrangements