Reservation Sales Specialist (Telephone, E-Mail, Chat)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
***PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE. ***If you have experience with Dispatching, taking or making reservation from Limousine or Taxi service, please mention that.
SKYHAWK LIMOUSINE, the growing Washington, DC-based company is currently hiring Full/Part Time Work at Home Reservation Sales Specialists.
Work from Home! Are you confident, ambitious, highly technical, customer focused, results oriented and do you desire the flexibility of working from home FULL/PART time while being part of a strong organization? Then we have the just the job for you!
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Sales Specialist you will use your strong technical skills, excellent communication, persuasive sales ability and world class customer service to consult with customers and book customized limousine or car service reservations via phone' all while working from the comfort of your own home!
In addition you will:
• Introduce our customers to products and services available through our partner companies
• Interact with multiple online systems to identify limousine availability
• Provide world class customer service
• Work to meet all key performance indicators
• Be energized by our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, by being the first choice of limousine customer, team members, and owners alike.
To be considered for this role you will meet the below qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year steady job history in a customer oriented and/or sales role
• Minimum 6 months experience in a role requiring you to work well with people, negotiate, overcome objections, and/or upsell/cross sell.
• Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
• Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
• Advanced technical skills, including ability to easily navigate multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
• Ability to sit for 4 hours taking back to back inbound calls
Required Job Schedule Requirements:
• In this work at home position you will need to be available to work 20 to 40 hours per week in a flexible schedule consisting of mostly PM/AM hours US EASTERN TIME. Schedules will include weekend hours and some holidays.
• You must be available for our 1-2 week training program (few hours) held online Monday through Friday for the first four weeks.
• You must be able to attend all training and will be paid for, only if you chose to work afterward.
Required Technical Job Requirements
• Intel x86 compatible personal computer with sound card, and a minimum of 2gb Ram memory, and a compatible monitor, keyboard and mouse.
• High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not acceptable)
• Home office free from background noise and distractions
• Previous limousine or call center experience
• 4 year degree
We look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
• Living the Values
• Customer Focus
Skills: customer-relations, english, training, wireless