Development of several webcrawlers and website for job vacancies
- The system of an existing job vacancies website should be re-developed.
- The website consists of vacancies which are crawled from several websites, as well as vacancies that are entered directly by users.
- The user should be able to search by title, description and location (range)
- The user should be able to use filters (properties of the vacancies) to narrow down the search results
- The website should contain an administrator area which consists of pages where the admin can:
* see information about the webcrawlers (statistics per day etc.)
* add/edit/delete and see information about the users
* add/edit/delete and see information about own vacancies
* edit pages and form values (CMS)
(I will send a screenshot of current admin area)
OO programming (the entire system should consist of objects to improve code maintenance.
Should make good documentation of the code
Experience with webcrawlers is preferred.
HTML/CSS, although the existing design should be re-used.