10 Easy traffic/criminal law blog posts
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
24 Hour turn around time:
I need a writer to complete 10 articles to go on law blogs. I am giving a lot of freedom with the posts. Each should be between 250-400 words. People should want to read these. I personally write blog posts as well and know that whipping these up shouldn't take much time.
They need to be professional, yet easy to read. NOT inverted pyramid style. It needs to start with the MOST relevant information on the following topics:
1.Most common traffic violations
2. What happens if I ignore my traffic ticket?
3. What is a moving violation?
4. How can my license be suspended?
5. Pleading "not guilty" to a traffic violation
6. What are my rights if I am questioned by police
7. Why do I need a lawyer even if I am guilty
8. Difference between parole and probation
9. What should I do if I am arrested
10. Consequences of marijuana possession
Use at least one keyword 3x in each post
Keywords: criminal law, criminal law attorney, criminal defense lawyer/ attorney, traffic ticket,