is seeking an animator to rig and draw some additional elements for 6 characters. We're looking for an animator who is capable of quickly setting up our characters so we can bring them to life. The cut out animation style will be artistically similar to that found on the TV show Archer with motion styles similar to South Park.
What you'll be provided with:
- 6 empty scenes in Toon Boom Animate 3 with body part layers, one for each character. These scenes will detail how to layer and rig characters.
- 6 Adobe Illustrator documents with each character's front facing model sheet. This model sheet is what you will base additional drawings off of.
- 3 Illustrator documents with hand positions drawn.
Requirements for each character rig:
- Based on front facing model sheet, create additional angles of the character at 45, 90, 135, and 180 degrees.
- Create mouth phonemes for use in Toon Boom's lip sync feature.
- Create 3 additional eye positions.
- Rig each body part and angle on a skeleton for animating.
- Each Toon Boom scene should be one character that is fully ready for animation with each angle, body part, mouth, eye, and hand element organized into the library.
We have a deadline of November 29 for this project. Feel free to ask any additional questions before placing your bid. Thank you in advance and I look forward to working together.