Researcher Wanted For Niche Research
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm currently looking for a researcher who will support our upcoming e-information project. What I want you to do is to research a given niche and determine what the 10 most important questions / pains in this niche are.
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART:
It is necessary for the awarded contractor that the research covers the following three aspects:
- Questions and / or pain as described above
- Source of question / pain (e. g. hyperlink to a forums, survey, polls, case studies etc.) - Attention: As I am looking for the really IMPORTANT questions in my niche, usually there's more than just one place to find them: I need you to list all sources you have found. This (finding more than one soruce) also proves that these questions get asked repeatedly
- Possible solution to the question (e. g. short sentence + a link to the solution so I can understand it myself)
The contractor should have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of the english language - not necessary a native speaker, but I as a non-native speaker have to understand the results and documentation
- Advanced search engine knowledge - how to use advanced search in Google as well as in the most common forum softwares (like phpBB, vBB etc.)
- Expert research skills - extract questions etc. from online sources like forums, polls, survey, case studies etc., structure them and find a solution to them
As a result I would expect a text or spreadsheet document that lists all of the aforementioned three aspects. The structure is up to you as I currently don't know what the outcome would be for the niche I give to the contractor.
If you love to surf through the web and have a good analytical understanding and can extract information from online sources then this job is for you.
In order to be shortlisted for this job, the applicant should submit an example of research (1 - 3 questions / pains) in the structure mentioned above. That could be any niche / any topic you choose but must contain the three aspects.
I'm looking forward to your applications.
PS: As I plan more projects like this in the future an expert fulfillment of this job will definitely result in more business for you if you want to (currently I already have two more niches to research)
Skills: research, english