The employer is a real estate sales representative with RE/MAX Professionals Inc. Brokerage (independently owned and operated).
The current position involves the following tasks:
1. Cold calling at least 2 hours each day at different time schedules
2. Prospecting FSBOs
3. Qualifying leads and finding the motivation
4. Maintaining the data file in Excel and sharing it on cloud for regular access
5. Emailing them the seller presentations if needed
6. Social media content uploading
7. Managing blogs and content writing
8. Any other assignment related to this job from time to time.
You shall be:
1. a person of cool temperament
2. able to create a condusive atmosphere
3. have listening skills
4. goal setter
5. should be able to setup at least 4 appointments
6. a pleasing personality
7. in possession of great English language skill without accent as much as possible.
8. abide by the RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario) guidelines (will be explained)
To be considered for the job a sample of cold calling recording is mandatory.
The successful candidate shall be trained on scripts and a copy shall be provided. Those scripts shall be the property of Paul Cheema and shall never be disclosed to third parties. By applying for this job and accepting the contract you irrevocably agree and consent to the confidential nature of documents and contract. You also agree not to use the list of contacts for any other purpose except for this assignment. The employer shall not be responsible for your wrongful actions.